Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
Affordable Care Act Replacement Bill (Waivers denying health insurance coverage for some pre-existing conditions).
Representative Tom MacArthur Town Hall Meeting
Representative Tom MacArthur (R-NJ) held a town hall meeting in Willingboro, New Jersey. In the almost five-hour and sometimes heated meeting, many constituents asked questions about an amendment the congressman helped draft in the House-passed Republican Affordable Care Act replacement bill. The amendment would allow states to apply for waivers denying health insurance coverage for some pre-existing conditions, and permit states to opt out of providing pregnancy health benefits and mental health services.
Location: Willingboro, New Jersey, United States
May 11, 2017 | 8:04pm EDT | C-SPAN 2
May 14, 2017 | 1:59pm EDT | C-SPAN 1
Submit a 3-4 page summary paper on the public policy meeting. Include headings in your paper that address these components:
- The purpose of the meeting, key participants, key agenda items, and meeting logistics
- Background information and a description about the committee
- One specific topic that was discussed at the meeting and an explanation of the committee process
- An analysis of the key stakeholder positions related to the topic discussed
- Key interactions that occurred at the meeting
- Outcomes of the meeting including the specific topic focus
- APA format (6th ed.), proper grammar, and references as appropriate