Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
For this assessment you will analyze how educational innovations are influencing nursing education and how you as a nurse educator can use these innovations to create a rich learning environment for your students.
You will begin this assessment by identifying a course that you will develop. This course could be used in a formal academic setting or it could be used by a nurse educator in a clinical setting.
As part of your assessment you will analyze an educational innovation and its effect on student outcomes. You will use current literature to provide examples of how the innovation is currently being used in organizations and how they have benefited from this innovation. You will also explore how this innovation has impacted the role of the nurse educator.
Additionally you will conceptualize a course of your choice using the innovation you have selected. You will also examine how you would go about soliciting feedback from your nursing/nurse educator peers and how you would evaluate that feedback about the chosen innovation. Further you will discuss insights you have gained through your research as well as how you may use this innovation for the future.
Finally you will reflect upon your development as a nurse educator to stay abreast of technological and educational innovations.
A. Identify one of the following educational innovations that you will use to impact student outcomes in your course:
MOOC (Massive Open Online Course)
adaptive learning technologies
flipped classroom setting
1. Discuss how two organizations are currently using the innovation chosen in part A using credible sources.
Note: Credible sources include scholarly articles from reputable sources including peer reviewed journals and publications published within the past five years and websites from professional organizations or governmental web sites (American Nurses Association Centers for Disease Control and Prevention US Census Bureau).
Note: You may select an academic setting or health-related organization outside of the nursing field for part A1.
2. Discuss how the two organizations from part A1 have benefited from implementing the chosen innovation from part A using credible sources.
3. Describe how the chosen innovation may change the role of the faculty.
4. Discuss how the nurse educator will prepare himself or herself to incorporate the chosen innovation into the academic setting.
B. Create a framework for a nursing course by doing the following:
1. Identify the title of your course.
2. Identify the competencies of your course.
3. Explain how you will implement the chosen innovation for or within your course.
C. Evaluate the process of using the chosen innovation within your course framework by doing the following:
1. Discuss how you might solicit feedback from your nursing/nurse educator peers about the chosen innovation used in your course from part B.
a. Discuss how you would evaluate feedback from your nursing/nurse educator peers about the chosen innovation used in your course.
2. Discuss two advantages of using the chosen innovation in your course.
3. Discuss two disadvantages of using the chosen innovation in your course.
4. Discuss how your chosen innovation may affect student outcomes in your course.
5. Discuss how you would integrate the chosen innovation into courses that you may develop in the future.
D. When you use sources include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
Note: For definitions of terms commonly used in the rubric see the Rubric Terms web link included in the Evaluation Procedures section.
Note: When using sources to support ideas and elements in an assessment the submission MUST include APA formatted in-text citations with a corresponding reference list for any direct quotes or paraphrasing. It is not necessary to list sources that were consulted if they have not been quoted or paraphrased in the text of the assessment.
Note: No more than a combined total of 30% of a submission can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from outside sources even if cited correctly. For tips on using APA style please refer to the APA Handout web link included in the APA Guidelines section.