Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
The e-portfolio is designed to be used as both a learning tool and as a professional portfolio that you can include in your resume or applications for jobs. You should begin working it around Week 3, even though it is only due Week 8.
Choose 3 out of the following 4 outcomes. The course outcomes for HRMN 302 are:
After completing this course, students should be able to
1. apply appropriate communication media and methods according to the situational need in organizational settings
2. apply communication theories to organizational communication challenges
3. recognize and respond constructively to cultural differences in communication
4. analyze and assess the communication dynamics of an organization to conduct a communication audit
First, create your e-Portfolio. Creating an e-portfolio is easy. We recommend you use Google Sites. Go to: http://www.google.com/sites/help/intl/en/overview.html
Include an introduction page, one page for each of the three outcomes, and a citations page.
Under each outcome page, provide the course outcome. Explain each of the outcome in detail as it relates to what you have learned in class.
Post an artifact (video, paper, chart, or any type of file you wish to use) that you have created and that demonstrates your mastery of each outcome. Explain how the artifact relates to the course outcomes, as stated in this syllabu