Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling, and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double‐spaced pages; refer to the “Format Requirementsʺ page for specific format requirements.
In Lesson 4, you submitted a review of the literature (article summaries), a proposed research question, and a hypothesis related to the topic of self-directed learning.
Read over all the comments and suggestions you received for your past submission. Use these comments to improve your final submission. Review the grading rubric to make sure you have included all the necessary components.
For this assignment, you will submit the remainder of the research paper, including the components below:
1. Proposed Methods (1 double-spaced page) a. Proposed design of the study b. Proposed participants (sample) you would use c. Proposed materials and apparatus d. Description of procedure
2. Proposed Results (1 double-spaced page) a. What statistical analysis you will use to analyze your results b. Any supplemental analysis you might run if your hypothesis was not supported c. A figure of your predicted trends (remember to keep it in APA style)
3. Proposed Discussion (2 double-spaced pages) a. A restatement of hypotheses and whether they were supported (based on your proposed results) b. Connecting your results to past research c. Alternative explanation for results d. Limitations of research e. Generalizability of findings