Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
Privacy and Security-Security of Electronic Health Information
PowerPoint Presentation of 10 slides
150 Speaker Notes on each slide
You are the information technology (IT) manager of an 80-bed long-term care (LTC) facility. The board of directors has asked the chief information officer (CIO) to develop a PowerPoint presentation about private databases (e.g., Medical Information Bureau) and doctor–patient privilege. The CIO informs you that this is the perfect opportunity for you to begin taking more of a leadership role in the company and asks you to create the presentation. The goal of the presentation is to summarize what kind of data would be stored within private databases and if the information is protected by specific regulations and doctor–patient privilege.
- Define necessary organizational privacy and security requirements, policies and procedures and understand how to assess and mitigate the risks.
- Compare and contrast HIS for ability to secure patient data.