Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
Prior to beginning work on this discussion, read Chapters 1 and 2 in your course textbook, and watch the Multicellular organisms and their nervous systems and Discovering the human brain: New pathways to neuroscience, with Susan Bookheimer, Ph.D videos. These materials examine various means of investigating neuropsychology, such as imaging technology, laboratory science techniques, and special studies that provide information about structure (nervous system anatomy and cellular structure) and function (nervous system and cellular function).
This discussion is an analysis of the various ways neuroscience investigators study the biological basis of psychological function.
In your discussion:
· Select one method you think is the most powerful or useful for examining the relationship between biology and behavior.
o Do not choose a category of investigational methods, but be sure to select one method (e.g., do not choose “imaging technology” but instead choose one type of imaging technology).
· Evaluate the method you have selected.
o Would this method be best used for basic research, initial diagnosis of a clinical condition, ongoing patient management, or a combination of these analytic practices?
o What part of the nervous system (anatomical structure, function, cellular chemistry and function) would most likely be studied using this method?
o What behavioral health or neurological condition could be studied by this method?
§ Make sure to use terminology from the DSM-5 for psychological/behavioral health conditions and current terminology from professional sources for neurological conditions.
Also in your discussion,
· Describe how knowledge of neuroscience investigational methods would assist someone in a career that uses a degree in psychology.
o Remember, a degree in psychology opens the door to many options regarding career choices. These include positions in human resources, the helping professions (e.g., medicine, counseling and behavioral health, teaching, social work, ministry, and nursing), science, marketing, law enforcement, and more.
o Some examples to consider might be sharing the information you’ve learned to help you educate a patient/client:
§ Regarding their diagnosed neuropsychological disorder and the need for medication.
§ Why we now evaluate psychological disorders from multiple aspects (biological, psychological, social).
§ Why their child is ready for specific developmental milestones due to neurological maturation.
The post should be a minimum of 3 paragraphs. You may cite and reference course materials such as the textbook, required or recommended reading, or multimedia, but these will not fulfill the source requirement.
Summarize your thoughts regarding whether or not the method your peers chose are appropriate for the type of investigation they identified. If so, why? If not, which method would you suggest?