Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
1. Philosophy of APRN Paper- 20%: Due February 14.
Articulate your philosophy of nursing based on your own experience and relate it to a nursing theory or philosophy (such as Orem, Benner, etc.). Describe why an advanced practice nursing degree fits into the schema of the philosophy. Don’t forget to discuss how nurse educators or nurse practitioners fit into the roles of advanced practice nursing (see rubric below for specifics). 2-3 pages, with at least 2 peer-reviewed references that are less than 5 years old, unless they are classic references. APA format and appropriate grammar. “I” statements are acceptable for this assignment. This will be the first section of your portfolio.
|Introduction describing your personal philosophy of nursing|
|Relate your philosophy to a nursing theory or philosophy|
|Describe how the role of the nurse practitioner or nurse educator fits into the nursing philosophy.|
|Describe the 4 classic roles of APRNs (NP, CRNA, CNS, CNM). Which roles are recognized as APRNs in SC? Which ones are recognized in the APRN Consensus Model?
Describe how nurse educators are an emerging advanced practice role.
|Use of APA Format & Correct Grammar||7 or more errors||5-6 errors||3-4 errors||1-2 errors||No errors|
Textbook for this course:
Joel, L. A. (2013). Advanced practice nursing: Essentials for role development (3rd ed.). Philadelphia, PA: F.A. Davis. (ISBN-13: 978-0803627857).
Info about student:
Family Nurse Practitioner Student, has been a registered nurse for 11 years.