Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
Unit I Essay
Point of Care Documentation
After reading the required chapter on Electronic Health Records – An Overview, complete and submit the following in an APA formatted scholarly essay:
· Begin your essay with an introduction explaining the purpose of the essay.
· In no more than three paragraphs, describe three electronic health record devices used to document point of care.
· Describe the advantages and disadvantages of electronic health records being used at the point of care.
· In no more than two paragraphs provide a summary of a recent doctor’s visit where an electronic health record device was used at point of care for you or a family member.
· Important reminder, do not forget to include a reference page, including all sources cited in your essay. The essay requires a minimum 500 word Response.
Be sure to support your work with specific citations from this week’s required reading and any additional resources.Format your Research Paper using APA style. Use your own words, and include citations and references as needed to avoid plagiarism. Information about accessing the Blackboard Grading Rubric for this assignment is provided below
Reading : Chapter 2
Reference: Gartee, R. (2011). Electronic health records: Understanding and using computerized medical records (2nd ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education.