Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
Your review should be structured in a logical and scientific manner. A suggested structure is:
Introduction – introduce your material system and its technological importance
Main body of the review –
- Describe the techniques applied, what information they provide about your material and how this relates to their performance
- Split this section into sub-sections by article or material system- you choose but make it logical
- Include images from articles but make sure they are properly referenced
- Create your own figures if they will help show your understanding
Summary – draw together the important points of the review section and provide an overall assessment of the effectiveness of the techniques used.
The aim of the Critical Review is for you to demonstrate the knowledge and understanding you have gained on how to apply Nano and Atomic Scale Imaging techniques to the investigation of materials. The experimental findings from the articles are important for context but your knowledge and understanding of the techniques is what is being assessed.