Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
Take an informal personality test here: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp. (Note that this test is not the official Myers-Briggs Personality assessment.) After you have completed this personality test, read about what your scores mean in terms of your personality. Following completion of this online personality test, complete the following.
Part 1—Create a title page.
1. Create a title page using proper APA style, and include the title of your paper, your name, your university affiliation, a running head, and page numbers.
2. Use the following pages of this document as a guide for what the style should look like for the pages of your document.
Part 2 – Write a 3-4 page paper, not including the title page or the reference page, that addresses and integrates each of the following components.
1. What was your personality type according to this online test? What does it mean?
2. Describe your experience taking this personality measure and your thoughts about personality testing based on your experience.
3. Using your textbook, what are the advantages and disadvantages of this type of personality test? Did your experience reflect any of these advantages/disadvantages?
4. Do you think being aware of someone’s personality could be helpful in predicting their behaviors (e.g. workplace behaviors, behaviors in social settings, relationships, etc.)? And if so, how could we use personality measures in these settings?
5. How does the concept of personality as you have learned and experienced this week fit within a biblical worldview?
Part 3—Create a page for a reference.
1. Create a page for references.
Use proper APA style heading and style for the references