Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
Ethics, Compliance Auditing, and Emerging Issues
- Describe an emerging global risk for 2015 and beyond
- Discuss the key countries that might be associated with the risk
- Evaluate the role of ethical decision-making in business organizations
- Analyze the impact of business ethics on stakeholder relationships. Include in your analysis why it is necessary to create an ethics program, conduct training, and engage in compliance auditing
- Design a training plan for ethical considerations and social responsibility as it relates to the key risk area and the countries you have selected
- Explain how the program will be implemented
- Synthesize the key considerations which must be in place
- Must be seven to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including the title page and references page) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the FSB APA guidance located in the classroom.
- Must include a separate title page with the following
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text and the Usnick and Usnick (2013) article.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the FSB APA guidance located in the classroom.