Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
The newly elected governor of a small state in which the elderly comprise 26% of the total population—twice the national average—is eager to fulfill his campaign promise. He had run for office on the slogan “long-term care for all.” The elderly in the state had overwhelmingly voted for him. Now in office about 9 months, his advisors tell him that providing long-term care services for all citizens in the state will be next to impossible because of high demand for the services. The governor, however, remains undeterred. The cornerstone of his proposed policy includes three things: (1) Develop a state-sponsored long-term care insurance plan. The insurance premiums will be income based, and will cost at least 15% less than a midlevel private long-term insurance plan being sold in the state. (2) Make it mandatory for all citizens, old and young, to purchase LTC insurance, either from the state or from a private insurance company. (3) Place restrictions on the use of nursing home and assisted living services in favor of community-based services.
1. Give specific reasons why the governor’s policy may not work, pointing out specific problems that would likely arise.
2. Will the policy work in a large state, everything else being equal? Give reasons.