Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
Learning Objectives Students will: •Assess clients presenting for psychotherapy • Develop genograms for clients presenting for psychotherapy
To prepare: • Select a client whom you have observed or counseled at your practicum site. • Review pages 137–142 of the Wheeler text and the Hernandez Family Genogram video in this week’s Learning Resources. Reflect on elements of writing a Comprehensive Client Assessment and creating a genogram for the client you selected.
Part 1: Comprehensive Client Family Assessment With this client in mind, address the following in a Comprehensive ClientAssessment (without violating HIPAA regulations): •Demographic information •Presenting problem •History or present illness •Past psychiatric history •Medical history • Substance use history •Developmental history •Family psychiatric history •Psychosocial history •History of abuse/trauma •Review of systems •Physical assessment •Mental status exam •Differential diagnosis •Case formulation •Treatment plan
Part 2: Family Genogram Prepare a genogram for the client you selected. The genogram should extend back by at least three generations (great grandparents, grandparents, and parents).
(1) Wheeler, K. (Ed.). (2014). Psychotherapy for the advanced practice psychiatric nurse: A how-to guide for evidence-based practice (2nd ed.). New York, NY: Springer Publishing Company.