Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
Topic: Policy Summary and Critique related to Quality and Safety
You should obtain a policy from a healthcare organization related to a contemporary work site issue about safety, quality, staffing, advanced practice nursing, education, or other health related topic. The initial thread should contain a summary of the policy including a description of the policy, rationale, outcomes, such as what defines success (i.e., adequate staffing per the policy, no back injuries related to a no lift policy, etc).
- You should relate the policy to quality and safety standards based on Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN) standards and readings in the text.
- Does the policy increase the safety or quality of the provision of heath care?
- You should also discuss the following considerations: socioeconomic, legal, ethical, and political issues relevant to the making of the policy.
- Consider reviewing political viewpoints and positions of a professional organization such as the American Nurses Association (ANA) and the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) and the impact that the organizations viewpoint may have on the development of the policy.
- If you are not employed in a health care setting, you may use a policy from any health care organization. Policies such as staffing/patient ratios, no lift policies, fall protocols, policies that support National Database of Nursing Quality Indicators (NDNQI), or the Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Hospital Consumer Assessment of Health care Providers, and Systems (HCAHPS ) are topics of interest, but you may choose other policies related to quality and safety as well.