Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
Disease Model Versus Positive Psychology Worksheet
Read the scenario and answer the questions in no less than 200 words each. Support your responses with detail from this week’s assigned video and reading. Include APA-formatted citations and references.
William is a 44-year old project manager for a large commercial construction firm. He started out as a gifted carpenter who greatly enjoyed designing and building custom furniture. However, after several promotions, he focuses on bringing in new business. He spends many work hours at his computer or on the telephone. He is divorced and rarely sees his two daughters. In recent years, he has gained weight and is displeased with his appearance, but has no interest in or energy for exercise. He does not sleep well because he worries about business problems at night. He was recently diagnosed with high blood pressure. Although he is financially secure, he rarely takes vacations or socializes outside of the office. He has begun to feel that his life is pointless.
1. Discuss William’s situation from the perspective of traditional psychology. What information would be most important? What conclusions and recommendations might be made by a psychologist working from the disease model?
2. Discuss William’s situation from the perspective of positive psychology. What information would be most important? What conclusions and recommendations might be made by a psychologist working from the positive psychology model?
THIS IS THE BOOK WE ARE USING IN CLASS:
Baumgardner, S. R., & Crothers, M. K. (2009). Positive psychology. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education.
PART 2 POLLING EXERCISE
Conduct a poll of at least five people by asking the following questions. Evaluate each answer and decide whether you would consider it as hedonic or eudaimonic, and record it in the table. Finally, answer the question below the table in 200-350 words.
• What makes you happy?
• Would you say you are living “the good life?” Why or why not?
• If you could make any changes you wished that would make you happier, what would those be?
Write a summary of your results. What common beliefs about happiness were evident in your results?