Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
Current Trends and Issues in Managed Care
Compensation and reimbursement models are another method of controlling access, cost, and quality in a managed care environment. An MCO doesn’t have direct control over physicians or hospitals but through contractual agreements that set incentives for meeting agreed-upon standards, it can exert influence.
This week, you are required to write an essay on the following topics:
· Managed care hospital reimbursement
· Managed care provider reimbursement
Using South University Online library (e.g. CINAHL) or the Internet, review at least two articles for each topic and write a review for each source of information. Use the following guidelines for developing your essay:
· Write a summary for each topic tying together the information learned about that topic.
· Analyze the market forces that would favor using one reimbursement method over another.
· Evaluate the key differences between different types of payment methodologies from the provider and hospital point of view.
· Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of the payment methodologies reviewed from the provider and hospital point of view.
· Evaluate new payment methodologies resulting from the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) and discuss future changes in reimbursement methodologies.
· Compare and contrast each article to the information discussed in the course textbook.
Based on your understanding, create a 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word document that includes the answers to the questions for the above topics.
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.