Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
• Review your studies on John Snow and the London cholera outbreak along with what you have learned about experimental study designs. Develop a study design for each of the following major designs presented utilizing the components and concepts comprising Dr. Snow’s cholera outbreak:
• Case control.
• Clinical trial.
For each study design address the following components:
• Historical concepts and practices that provided the foundation for the practice of epidemiology and epidemiological research related sciences.
• Advantages of this design as it relates to this health issue.
• Disadvantages of this design as it relates to this health issue.
• Common statistical measures utilized in this study design.
• Sampling issues with each study design as it relates to this health issue.
• Bias in epidemiological research and understand how it is controlled in research design.
For the second part of the assignment, select a recent (within the past 5 years) or a well-known public health issue and complete the following:
• Provide a one-page summary of the outbreak.
• Identify and discuss literature regarding the outbreak.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of the outbreak resolution based on the strengths and limitations of the study designs utilized in the literature.
• Develop a different study design that best fits the outbreak and justify the selection through a discussion of the study design’s strengths and limitations as it relates to your chosen health issue.
• Identify sampling issues you would expect to encounter in your selected study design.
• Review the Study Design Scoring Guide for information on how this assignment is graded.
• Name potential biases possible in this study design and your selected health issue.
This paper should be approximately 6–8 pages in length.