Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
Write a 1,750- at least -word paper in which you examine the legal aspects of record keeping and providing expert testimony. As part of your examination, address the following items:
• Analyze the ethical issues related to documenting informed consent and ethical issues related to release of treatment and assessment records.
• Which enforceable standards are relevant to the release of treatment-related materials and disclosure of information arising out of treatment?
• Provide specific examples of what each enforceable standard requires or prohibits.
• Provide a rationale for your proposed actions in your example and why they are consistent with ethical guidelines.
• Evaluate the legal issues associated with assessment, testing, and diagnosis documentation in professional psychology.
• What specific legal issues can arise in documenting assessment, testing, and diagnosis?
• Provide specific examples that support your evaluation.
• Provide a rationale for your proposed actions in your example and why they are consistent with legal requirements.