Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
1. Understand ethics and ethical behaviour in undertaking a statistical study.2. Interpret data by using descriptive statistics.3. Explain probability, probability distributions and their applications indecision making.4. Explain the concepts of statistical inference and its application.5. Interpret results and make decisions through the use of appropriatestatistical techniques.ASSESSMENT DESCRIPTION:This is an ongoing mini research – group assignment that students need to carry out between week 4– 11. The title of the mini research is ‘Expenditure Patterns of International Students in Australia(ExPat Survey, T1 2019)’. Students need to follow the steps given below.a. Forming groups: Students will be formed as groups (3-4 students) by the lecturer betweenweek 3 and 4. Students MUST enroll in a group within this time frame in order to participatein this assignment task.b. Prepare the survey questionnaire and data collection: Under the supervision of yourlecturer design a survey questionnaire with 10 questions by week 5. The contents of thequestionnaire must be as follows.a. No of Categorical questions – 4 (Gender, country, type of studies etc..)b. No of expenditure related questions – 5 (monthly rent expenditure, monthlyinternet expenditure, monthly entertainment expenditure etc..)c. Monthly average income? Logistics: Group members need to print 20 copies of the questionnaire and prepare forthe data collection? Sampling: Select a random sample of 20 international students from your city (samplesize = 20)? Data collection: Group members need to meet randomly selected 20 students andcollect data using the printed survey questionnaire. – by week 6c. Data filtering: After completing the data collection transfer them into an excel sheet – byweek 7d. Data analysing: The data set must be analysed with the help of Microsoft Excel (makingtables, drawing graphs and finding descriptive statics etc. By week 8e. Reporting and documentation: Your findings need to be reported according to the formatgiven below (week 9 -11)Reporting Format1. Title pageDesign a title page with an appropriate name for your business report, group membersname, and student IDs.2. Executive summaryHere you need to summarise the whole report findings into a smaller paragraph (need to doat the end)3. Table of contentsTable of contents needs to be generated electronically in Microsoft Word.4. IntroductionGive a brief introduction to your population and aims and objectives of the report5. Method of data collectionBriefly describe your survey questions, nature of your variables, your respondents, samplingstrategy and method of data collection. Include your data set in a form of a table withthis section or as an appendix.6. Summary of the data setKent Institute Australia Pty. Ltd.Assessment Brief ABN 49 003 577 302 CRICOS Code: 00161E RTO Code: 90458Version 1: 22nd December, 2016 TEQSA Provider Number: PRV12051Give appropriate graphical and numerical summaries that describe your variables (MicrosoftExcel can be used for this task). Also, provide a brief discussion under each of your datasummaries based on your judgments and compare your results with similar studies.7. Descriptive data analysisSelect any four numerical variables from your data set and prepare a summary ofdescriptive statistics using Microsoft Excel for each of them. Interpret your key findings(mean, variance and standards deviation etc) and provide justifications with a briefdiscussion supported by appropriate references.8. Simple linear regression analysis? Find out the linear relationship between any three expenditure items and monthlyincome.? Develop a scatter diagram with the help of Microsoft Excel and discuss about thecasual relationship between those two variables by observing the overall trend ofyour plots of coordinates.? Estimate the functional relationship (simple linear regression) between the same setof variables with the help of Microsoft Excel. Provide a brief discussion on yourfindings.? Predict the expenditure for any given level of income that is NOT available in yourdata set.9. Conclusion and recommendationsProvide a brief overview of your collective findings and previous discussions in the report.Finally, provide several recommendations by connecting to your aims, objectives and overallfindings.10. List of referencesMinimum five references are required for this assignment task (read ‘general notes forreferencing’ below)ASSESSMENT SUBMISSION:This assessment is a group activity and students are required to work with their respective groups.No individual submission will be accepted.You will not receive any marks for this assignment if your group members collectively report againstyou for non-participation or non-cooperation. You have to nominate someone as your group leaderto coordinate the assignment submission.The assignment must be submitted online in Moodle and Turnitin. All materials MUST besubmitted electronically in Microsoft Word format. Other formats may not be readable by markers.Please be aware that any assessments submitted in other formats will be considered LATE and willlose marks until it is presented in MS Word. No paper based or hardcopy submission will beaccepted.Our Academic Learning Support (ALS) team would be happy to help you with understanding the taskand all other assessment-related matters. For assistance and to book a one-on-one meeting pleaseemail one of our ALS coordinators (Sydney firstname.lastname@example.org; Melbourne email@example.com). For online help and support please click the following link and navigate Academic Learning Supportin Moodle. http://online.kent.edu.au/cms/course/view.php?id=437Kent Institute Australia Pty. Ltd.Assessment Brief ABN 49 003 577 302 CRICOS Code: 00161E RTO Code: 90458Version TEQSA Provider Number: PRV12051GENERAL NOTES FOR ASSIGNMENTSAssignments should usually incorporate a formal introduction, main points, and conclusion, and willbe fully referenced including a reference list.The work must be fully referenced with in-text citations and a reference list at the end. We stronglyrecommend you to refer to the Academic Learning Skills materials available in the Moodle. Fordetails please click the link http://moodle.kent.edu.au/kentmoodle/course/view.php?id=5 anddownload the file “Harvard Referencing Workbook”. Appropriate academic writing and referencingare inevitable academic skills that you must develop and demonstrate.We recommend a minimum of FIVE references unless instructed differently by your lecturer. Unlessspecifically instructed otherwise by your lecturer, any paper with less than FIVE references may befailed. Work that includes sources that are not properly referenced according to the “HarvardReferencing Workbook” will be penalised.Marks will be deducted for failure to adhere to the word count – as a general rule, you may go overor under by 10% than the stated length.GENERAL NOTES FOR REFERENCINGHigh quality work must be fully referenced with in-text citations and a reference list at the end. Werecommend you work with your Academic Learning Support (ALS) site(http://moodle.kent.edu.au/kentmoodle/course/view.php?id=5) available in Moodle to ensure thatyou reference correctly.References are assessed for their quality. You should draw on quality academic sources, such asbooks, chapters from edited books, journals etc. Your textbook can be used as a reference, but notthe lecture notes. We want to see evidence that you are capable of conducting your own research.Also, in order to help markers, determine students’ understanding of the work they cite, all in-textreferences (not just direct quotes) must include the specific page number/s if shown in the original.Before preparing your assignment or own contribution, please review this ‘YouTube’ video byclicking on the following link: Plagiarism: How to avoid itPLAGIARISM: HOW TO AVOID ITYou can search for peer-reviewed journal articles, which you can find in the online journal databasesand which can be accessed from the library homepage. Wikipedia, online dictionaries and onlineencyclopaedias are acceptable as a starting point to gain knowledge about a topic, but should not beoverused – these should constitute no more than 10% of your total list of references/sources.Additional information and literature can be used where these are produced by legitimate sources,such as government departments, research institutes such as the NHMRC, or internationalorganisations such as the World Health Organisation (WHO). Legitimate organisations andgovernment departments produce peer reviewed reports and articles and are therefore very usefuland mostly very current. The content of the following link explains why it is not acceptable to usenon-peer reviewed websites: Why can’t I just Google? (thanks to La Trobe University for this video).