Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
- Explain each health-related factor of physical fitness (cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, and body composition)
- Give at least three (3) examples of specific exercises to improve each factor.
Please separate each factor into a new paragraph.
- List and define the Skill-related of fitness (i.e. Balance, agility, power, etc…).
- List 15 specific physical benefits of exercise (i.e. lower resting heart rate and blood pressure, etc…).
- Explain the difference between heat exhaustion and heat stroke.
- What are the signs and symptoms of heat exhaustion and heat stroke. 7.
Explain the difference between aerobic and anaerobic AND give three (3) examples of exercises that are aerobic as well as three examples of exercises that are anaerobic.
- Explain how you could gage the proper intensity for your workout (i.e. Training heart rate, etc…). What is your personal training heart rate range and explain how you determined that range?
- Explain the difference between systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
- Explain the following methods of determining body composition: bioelectrical impedance , hydrostatic weighing, skinfold measurements, and Body Mass Indexing (BMI).