Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
As you explore the various cultures within the military, you may wonder how some of the differences affect the overall culture of the military. How do these differences influence the identity, roles, stressors, and needs of military personnel? The military has evolved over many years to include a rich ethnically and culturally diverse population. This diversity has led the military to break down stereotypes and create a new “norm” for working as a team despite individual differences.
In this Assignment, analyze how distinct cultures can contribute to the larger military culture.
ubin, A., Weiss, E. L., & Coll, J. E. (Eds.). (2013). Handbook of military social work. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons.
· Chapter 2, “Military Culture and Diversity” (pp. 21–36)
Peer Review Article
Ledesma, R. (2006). Entrance and exit from the military: reflections from American Indian and Alaska Native veterans. Journal of Ethnic & Cultural Diversity in Social Work, 15(1/2), 27–53. Retrieved from https://search-ebscohost-com.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/login.aspx?direct=true&db=swh&AN=57498&site=eds-live&scope=site
Read the peer-reviewed research that helps to identify two distinct populations within military culture
Distinct populations Chosen:
1. American Indian
2. Alaska Native
In a 3 to 4-page paper:
· Describe some characteristics of the population.
· Describe how you would approach those cultures as a military social worker.
· Identify strengths and challenges associated with this culture within the military.
· Describe specific social work skills you would need to help clients within these populations.
· Explain the importance of knowing how this population fits within the military culture.
Use APA Format and In Text Citations and References