Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
In this project, you should identify abused substances and their various effects.
Complete this project with option 1) written paper
Include the following:
Explain the psychology and physiology of addiction.
- Identify specific drug substances covering the following categories: stimulants, depressants, narcotics, hallucinogens, and cannabis.
- Discuss the addiction potential of various abused substances, what effects they have, and withdrawal symptoms.
- Discuss how prescription drugs can be abused and lead to addiction.
Use at least three outside sources, such as articles from the University Library.
Option 1): Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper
Format your paper or presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Book used in class:
Levinthal, C. F. (2012). Drugs, behavior, and modern society (7th ed.). Boston, MA: Pearson.