Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
DNA Analysis via Gel Electrophoresis
Introduction: Gel electrophoresis is an important analytical technique in the fields of chemistry and biochemistry. In this virtual experiment, we will explore the process of using gel electrophoresis to analyze DNA samples. Your report for this lab should be submitted to the Lab 9 dropbox by the last day of the unit. Have fun!
Experiment: Go to http://learn.genetics.utah.edu/units/biotech/gel/ and slowly begin to work through the gel electrophoresis virtual lab, taking careful notes. Estimated time required: 1 hour. In your lab report, answer the following prompts in complete, well developed sentences. Be sure to paraphrase the prompts themselves into your responses, so that your answers make sense.
1) What is gel electrophoresis?
2) What is the purpose of using an electrical current in this procedure?
3) What are the five basic steps to running a gel?
4) Explain how the gel is made.
5) Explain how the gel electrophoresis apparatus is assembled.
6) Explain what it means to “stain” a gel.
7) Explain how the stained gel is analyzed.
8) Next, conduct a brief internet search to identify at least two real world applications of gel electrophoresis. Explain these applications in at least one well-developed paragraph each. Include your references.