Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
This week’s self-assessment, located in your text, is a brief individual leadership assessment entitled “Value Systems.” This simple assessment is designed to initiate your thinking on the topic of values in leadership and how your values might impact your leadership in the field of health care administration.
For this Professional Leadership Journal, complete the “Value Systems” assessment. As a scholar-practitioner in the field of health care administration, reflect on what the assessment may reveal about your leadership values. What values may be important to you as a leader in the field of health care administration?
The Assignment (2–3 paragraphs):
- Explain new insights gained based on your results of the “Value Systems” assessment.
- Explain how these new insights might impact your current or future role as a health care administration leader.
Nahavandi, A. (2015). The art and science of leadership (7th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson.
- Chapter 1, “Definition and Significance of Leadership” (pp. 2–21)
- Self-Assessment 4-1: Value Systems (p. 132)