Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
Midterm Case Study: Motivating Employees
Due Week 5 and worth 300 points
Imagine that you have been appointed the Director of Health at the Kaluyu Memorial Hospital in Nairobi, Kenya – a for-profit hospital. The facility is also a referral hospital and receives severe cases of accidents, chronicle / communicable diseases and houses an HIV / AIDS ward. As you settle into your position, you realize that the employees always act scared as they approach their superiors. Some of the employees even deliver files and leave your office in a hurry.
As you make your routine departmental visits, you realize that there are tensions between nurses and doctors, and there is a sentiment that the nurses tend to do the majority of the work within patient care but the doctors get all the credit. You realize that the employees are always looking forward to the end of their shifts to go home. Some employees even come back to work wearing the same unwashed clothes as the previous day. Too many employees are calling in sick, and many of them give weak reasons for their tardiness.
There is also a sense that employees and nurses dominate other employees in similar positions. In meetings and conference calls some employees are always quiet and never participate. You notice that people with families tend to gather and talk quietly on breaks. The new mothers working for the hospital have to use bathrooms to pump breast milk for their infants and the refrigerators do not work well. Looking at the financial statements of the hospital, you realize that the hospital expenses are higher than the industry standard, and it makes losses year after year.
Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
1. Investigate the major demotivational factors at Kaluyu Memorial Hospital. Assess the level of impact that the identified factors could have on specific areas of service and business if the administration does not address the situation. Support your response with at least two (2) examples of the potential negative impact of the identified demotivational factors on the hospital.
2. Choose Maslow’s, Herzberg’s, or McClelland’s model of motivation, and argue the primary reasons why it is applicable to the Kaluyu Memorial Hospital scenario.
3. Formulate a communication system that will have the greatest impact on improving the situation, and specify the major reasons why your system will influence the employee behaviors for the better. Justify your response.
4. Use four (4) recent (within the last five  years) quality academic resources in this assignment.
Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as quality academic resources.