Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
Genitourinary, Gynecologic, and Adolescent Health and Management Plans
This week, there will be a variety of conditions assigned to you by your instructor pertaining to genitourinary, gynecologic, and adolescent health conditions. You are expected to present your initial topic including, but not limited to, the following items:
- Physical exam findings
- Differential diagnoses and rationale
- Management plan to include diagnostic testing, medications if applicable, follow-up plans and referrals if needed
Â Topics may include:
- Urinary tract infection, pyelonephritis
- Vesicoureteral reflux
- Inguinal hernia
- Labial adhesions
- Dysfunctional uterine bleeding
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Gynecomastia in adolescent males
- Adolescent pregnancy
- Suicidality in adolescents
- Substance abuse in adolescents