Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
Emily, a 3-year-old toddler, presents to the pediatrician’s office for her yearly physical. Her mother and 6-month-old brother accompany her. Emily’s brother was seen first for immunizations and a checkup, and now it is Emily’s turn for an exam and immunization check. The nurse notes that Emily’s immunizations are up-to-date (she received the pneumonia vaccine in the fall, as well as her yearly flu shot). Emily’s mother reports that her daughter is doing well in preschool and has had no illnesses since the last visit. Vital signs: T 98.6 P 122 R 20 BP 90/40. Emily is clinging to her mother; she is visibly upset, crying and shouting, “Please don’t let them give me boo boo shot!”
1. How should the nurse proceed with the health interview?
2. What factors may affect communication with this patient?
3. What are the three phases of the interview process?
4. What communication techniques would be appropriate for gathering the data needed to complete the health history?