Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
Directions: Now that you have read your text, browsed through chapter notes, and watched appropriate video clips, answer four (4) questions below (you chose). Each of your responses should between 5-10 single-spaced lines.
- Consider Freud’s theory of personality… now consider these fictitious peeps: Jack, Jill, and Humpty Dumpty.
Jack who has a dominant Id, no Ego and no Superego. Describe Jack’s characteristic ways of thinking and behaving.
Jill has a dominant Superego, no Ego and no Id. Describe Jill’s characteristic ways of thinking and behaving.
Humpty Dumpty has a dominant Ego, no Id and no Superego. Describe Humpty Dumpty’s characteristic ways of thinking and behaving.
- How did Jung, Horney and Adler deviate from Freud? Describe 2 key concepts from each theorist.
- Describe and evaluate the theories of Maslow and Rogers.
- Consider the impact of culture on personality. If you are (or were) from a collectivistic society, how might you be different from those living in an individualistic society?
- Consider the introverted and extroverted personality types. Now listen/watch this TedTalk by Susan Cain
What did you hear the speaker say? What do you think?