Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
1) Scenario: Pursuant to the 2010 Health Care Reform Bill, the United States will be challenged to bring into its health care population some 32 million more patients. Formerly, many of these patients were uninsured. Some of these patients were seen and treated in safety-net hospitals, but mostly in emergency rooms. Reliable, independent studies have shown that this population is low income and is disproportionately made up of ethnic and racial minorities; however, it is important to point out that due to the economic downturn at the turn of the decade surrounding 2010, this 32 million will include a significant number of non-minority unemployed individuals. Consider that health care institutions must move beyond simply taking in and treating the sick and injured who come through the door. In the near future, the health of the community will be measured in terms of low disease burden, high vaccination rates, controlled chronic disease rates, healthier life styles, and a better educated public. Clearly, the impacts to the health care system will have to be addressed.
2) Write a paper (1,250-1,500 words) that describes the roles and responsibilities of health care management in addressing this pressing dilemma. Apply the following questions to generate your conclusions about how you would proceed:
a) How do the considerations under the concept of governance apply?
b) What are the major financial issues being faced?
c) What are the major physical issues being faced?
d) What are the major demographic issues being faced?
3) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
4) This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.