Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
Before you begin this assignment, read through the Home page and the required readings. Specifically, view the E-learning course – Introduction to epidemiology video.
As a health officer, you have been asked to discuss the subject of epidemiology to high school students getting ready to enroll in Winterton College.
Your task is as follows:
- Define to them the field of epidemiology.
- Briefly list a historical evolution of epidemiology.
- Explain the terms outbreak and epidemic.
- The Introduction to epidemiology video discussed the Legionnaire’s disease outbreak in 1976. Briefly describe the case in terms of time, place, and person; and, what should have been the first step the Pennsylvania Department of Health should have followed?
Length: 2–3 pages, excluding title page and references.