Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
Aim of Assessment
Australia’s population is becoming increasingly diverse and therefore, meeting their palliative care needs can pose many challenges. One such challenge is providing age-appropriate care. The aim of this assessment is to provide students with an opportunity to (1) gain a deeper understanding of the importance of age-appropriate nursing care for a patient and their family in a palliative context; (2) expand understanding of how a nurse supports a young adult and their family, in a palliative setting; (3) further develop research and written communication skills.
To broaden your understanding of the importance of delivering effective palliative care in a diverse community, you will be exploring age-appropriate care in a palliative context, for a young adult and their family. This essay requires you to identify the importance of providing age-appropriate palliative care and then, demonstrate your understanding of the specific palliative care needs of a young adult, and their family in the palliative care context.
Write an essay that:
- a) Identifies and explains the importance of providing age-appropriate palliative care reflecting a palliative approach for a person and their family
- b) Discusses your understanding of how the nurse supports the needs of a young adult, and their family, in a palliative care context