In this discussion you will be able to identify an individual of a health care team and write about some significant areas of their occupation. This will include a description of duties, desirable personal characteristics, employment outlook and typical earnings for that health care worker.
- Use the most current electronic source: United States Department of Labor’s Occupational Outlook Handbook. United States Department of Labor’s Occupational Outlook Handbook.
- Under the heading “Occupations” click on the Occupation Outlook Handbook” and then follow the instructions to find an occupation in health care
- It is recommended to use the same career that you will be using in your health care career paper. Examples include: “Registered Nurse”, “Diagnostic Medical Sonographer” or “Physician Assistant”.
- The post is to include: a description of their duties, desirable personal characteristics, employment outlook and typical earnings. Do not choose the occupations physicians or dentists.
- The posting is not to exceed two paragraphs.
- Express the information using your words (paraphrase) and provide an in-text citation and reference. Do not use direct quotes from the reference.
- Use the American Psychological Association (APA) 6th ed. format.
- Avoid plagiarism and do not copy and paste material from reference sources in your work. For assistance with APA 6th ed. citations go to the “Library Resources and APA Information” material provided in this class.
- Comment on, or ask a question about at least one classmate’s posting. Please be sure to come back to the forum to see comments and/or answer questions about your original post.
- Students must create a thread and post first in order to see other classmates’ posting threads.
Please use Registere Nurse as the career