Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
For this assignment, you are required to develop a 5- to 7-slide proposal presentation (including detailed speaker’s notes and audio recording) using one of the cases listed below. Begin by reviewing both the cases and choosing which one you would like to use. Click the titles of the cases to view them.
Cases (Select One):
• Friendly Floor Covering
• New Life Behavioral Health Services
After you have selected your case, assume that you have conducted due diligence and collected any additional data needed. Using your textbook and at least three additional scholarly sources from the Argosy University online library resources, complete the following in five to seven slides (including detailed speaker’s notes and audio recording):
• In a background section, summarize the organization’s mission, values, and culture.
• Explain what makes the organization successful (i.e., its unique qualities) and its challenges.
• Summarize your developed proposal (to include all the necessary key elements of a contract):
o Roles and responsibilities
o Main deliverables and how the deliverables will be measured
o Expected outcomes and how these outcomes will be measured
• Describe the possible problems that could arise due to your recommended proposal.
• Identify and explain any ethical considerations as they relate to best practices followed by the consultant.
• Identify and explain any emotional intelligence considerations as they relate to best practices followed by the consultant.