Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
Closing out a project and providing subsequent support after its launch is not a one-size-fits-all process. Differing circumstances produce unique closeouts that take into account a number of situation-specific variables. For example, an electronic health record (EHR) system for an entire hospital will require additional support and a more extensive implementation process than a self-service check-in kiosk at a small orthopedic clinic. The hospital may need support from the EHR vendor for several weeks, whereas the clinic may only require an initial support period of a few days. Though there are many differences between individual project closeouts, all closeouts share some similarities in structure.
In this Discussion, you explore these commonalities and differences by analyzing the closeout process of an HIT project.
Conduct research using the Walden Library and the Internet on differences between HIT project closeouts.
Identify the common elements of most project closeouts.
Think about the appropriate timing for a closeout.
Consider how you might prepare for a closeout.
Reflect on what might prevent you from receiving honest feedback from stakeholders. Develop strategies for obtaining meaningful feedback.
Post by tomorrow 11/01/16 a minimum of 550 words essays with a minimum of 3 scholarly references from the list below addressing the level one headings as numbered below:
1) An assessment of best practices for preparing for a closeout.
2) Explain what you believe to be the most important component of closing out a project.
3) Describe strategies for obtaining meaningful feedback from all stakeholders. Justify your response using support from your research.