Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
Area I: (Interdisciplinary Approaches to Learning)
One way to understand a paradigm is to develop a hypothesis such as the following one. Test this hypothesis by analyzing one of the following paradigms.
Paradigms of Science offer explanations of natural phenomena while paradigms of the Humanities and Social Sciences prescribe human behaviors.
Select one paradigm from each of the two lists appearing below, one from Natural
Science and one from Humanities/ Social Science. Critique the statement given
above using your selected paradigm as a model. You may take the position that
your selected paradigm supports the statement, refutes it or falls somewhere in
between, but you should defend your position as part of your critique.
Natural Science Paradigms:
1. Evolution through natural selection
2. Sociobiology (Dawkins Selfish Gene concept)
3. Atomic Theory of the structure of matter
4. Einsteins Special Theory of Relativity
5. The Germ Theory of Disease
6. The Big Bang theory for the origin of the universe
7. Molecular Genetic paradigm for gene function
Humanities/ Social Science Paradigms:
1. The Great Chain of Being
3. Free Market Capitalism
5. Representative Democracy
6. Local control of public school financing
7. Universal access to health care