Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
In Health Promotion Throughout the Lifespan in Nursing Practice, read:
Chapter 15: “Overview of Growth and Development Framework”
Chapter 16: “The Prenatal Period”
Chapter 17: “The Infant”
Chapter 18: “Toddler”
Chapter 19: “Preschool child”
Chapter 20: “School -Age child”
Chapter 21: “Adolescent”
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2010). National Center for Health Statistics. Growth Charts. Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/growthcharts/
Centers for Disease control and Prevention [CDC]. (2015). Childhood overweight and obesity. Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/childhood/
Finnell, S. E., Stanton, J. L., & Downs, S. M. (2014). Actionable Recommendations in the Bright Futures Child Health Supervision Guidelines. ACI: Applied Clinical Informatics, 5(3), 651.
Hinkley, T., Cliff, D. P., & Okely, A. D. (2015). Reducing electronic media use in 2-3 year-old children: feasibility and efficacy of the Family@play pilot randomised controlled trial. BMC Public Health, 15779.
Course Web Resources
· Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality [AHRQ]. (2014). Guide to clinical preventive services. Retrieved from https://www.ahrq.gov/professionals/clinicians-providers/guidelines-recommendations/guide/index.html
· Centers for Disease Control and Prevention [CDC]. (2014). Principles of epidemiology in public health practice. An Introduction to applied epidemiology and biostatistics. (3rd ed.). Glossary. Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/OPHSS/CSELS/DSEPD/SS1978/Glossary.html
· Department of Health and Human Services. (2014). Leading health indicators. Retrieved from http://healthypeople.gov/2020/LHI/default.aspx
· Healthy People 2020. (2016). Topics and objectives. Retrieved from https://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/topics-objectives
Course PDF Web Resources
· Centers for Disease control and Prevention [CDC]. (2014). Principles of epidemiology in public health practice. An Introduction to applied epidemiology and biostatistics. (3rd ed.). Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/ophss/csels/dsepd/ss1978/ss1978.pdf
· Guide to Clinical Preventive Services. (2014). Recommendations of the US preventive task force. Retrieved from https://archive.ahrq.gov/professionals/clinicians-providers/guidelines-recommendations/guide2012/guide-clinical-preventive-services.pdf