Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
APA 6th edition format.
At least 3 peer reviewed references less than 5 years old. Cited in text.
Pharmacology Case Study
A 63 years old obese female presents with 4 to 5 months history of mid-epigastric pain that is worse after eating. She is unable to identify any specific foods that may be triggering the symptoms. She denies excessive gas, denies regurgitation of food or a water brash. She has normal daily bowel movements but states that sometimes her stools are very dark. She denies nausea and vomiting. She has no previous history of these symptoms and they are becoming disruptive in her daily life. She has been taking TUMs, “like they are candy.”
Past Medical History: surgical menopause at age 35 secondary to endometriosis, hypertension (HTN), diabetes mellitus Type II, morbid obesity, dyslipidemia. Surgical History: T&A as child, total abdominal hysterectomy with bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy, appendectomy, cholecystectomy. Her medication regimen includes Premarin 0.625mg q day, lisinopril 10mg q day, metformin 500mg bid, and atorvastatin 40mg q HS. VS: BP 145/94, P 90, R 18, T 98.2. The patient’s height is 5’4” and her weight is 225 lbs., consequently her BMI is 38.6. Physical examination is within normal limits.
Questions for response:
1. What additional history would you like for this patient?
2. If you plan to start drug treatment today
a. what is your choice, the dose, and the duration of the treatment?
b. what are some alternatives to this choice
c. what is your rationale for this choice
3. What risk factors for this patient will guide your choice?
4. Are there any major drug-to-drug interactions, side effects or adverse reactions to this drug?
Provide patient education regarding the use of this drug. Besides drug therapy, are there any other interventions you would consider or recommend?