Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
fter completing the Critical Thinking Inventory on pages 341-345, share what you found out about your own critical thinking skills that relate to “confidence”, “intuition”, “discrimination” and “predicting”. Use examples from your nursing practice or experience to discuss how you may be able to improve your critical thinking.
For example, share how you currently consider specific assessment data and how you may be able to improve the critical thinking process to improve patient outcomes and quality of care. Example:
- Mr. Jones appears fine, his vital signs are stable, heart rate is slightly irregular, but he calls the nurse frequently to ask questions that do not relate to his diagnosis of atrial fibrillation. He seems very “needy.”
- Reflect on the patient, his previous history of heart problems, considering that his anxiety level may be high due to possible complications from the atrial fibrillation (stroke) or other issues.
- Create an action plan to talk with him about his condition, his previous experiences with his health care, and answer all questions that he may have.
Please support your initial discussion and opinions with at least two citations from the assigned readings, or peer-reviewed professional nursing literature.
See the Nursing Syllabus Standards & Policies Document for Discussion Participation Guidelines & Grading Cr