Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
Research Methods and Data Analysis for Psychology.
Related and Independent t-Tests
For this Hand-in Assignment, refer to the part 3 of the SPSS workbook. The workbook provides several worked-out problems that serve as examples of how to perform the statistical analysis presented this week, followed by 4 problems in Part 3 that you must complete on your own and hand-in. (IBM SPSS Statistic viewer is required for this document).
For each of the (4) studies described in Part 3 of the SPSS workbook:
• Specify the design of each study, what the dependent and independent variables are, and then perform the appropriate analysis.
• Report the findings in the standard notation, and state what the implications of your analysis are for the hypotheses.
• Use the information in the worked-out problems in the first part of your workbook as guidance on how to present your findings.
Support your Hand-in Assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation.