Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
Phi Nu, Walden University Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau the International Nursing Honor Society
Scholarship of Practice Poster Session
The Scholarship and Research committee invites you to submit a Scholarship of Practice Poster for the Phi Nu Scholarship and Induction Ceremony to be held during a Walden University Commencement. This is the Honor Society’s open-house celebration of Walden student scholarly activities.
Call for Posters
You will be notified of the deadlines for abstract submissions for the Annual Scholarship of Practice Poster Session by Walden University School of Nursing.
To be eligible to submit, an applicant must be:
- A current Walden student or Alumni who is an active Phi Nu Chapter member
- Able to present her/his poster at a Walden University Commencement
- Project must be completed by date of poster presentation
Applicants should submit abstracts based on their Scholarship of Practice.
Practicum projects are especially encouraged. This is a great opportunity to showcase your practicum work in a mentored environment.
Please follow the direction on the attached form and submit by the due date (to be determined).
One outstanding poster in each of the three categories per program (BSN, MSN and DNP) will be selected for a $100 award.
Blind reviews will be completed by a panel of Walden University faculty.
Names will be removed from the abstracts to ensure anonymity of the applicant.
Persons who have been selected to participate will be notified.
Abstracts must follow the required format to be considered.
Travel will be at the presenter’s expense.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM
Nursing Scholarship of Practice Poster Session
Poster presentations submitted should describe innovative projects and lessons learned in the practice of nursing.
1. Authors’ names, credentials, and affiliations (primary and co-authors):
2. Corresponding author’s e-mail address and phone number:
3. Nursing Program or practice Specialization that best fits your poster presentation:
____ A. Nursing Education
____ B. Nursing Leadership and Management
____ C. Nursing Informatics
____ D. BSN Student Project
_____ E. DNP Student Project
_____ F Other Nursing Specialty Project
4. Title of presentation:
5. Beginning date of project: __________
6. Ending date of project: __________ (if project is ongoing indicate that here)
Please describe your project by answering items 7–14 below.
Do not exceed 500 words total in your responses.
7. Setting of project:
8. Problem addressed:
9. Objectives of project:
10. Intervention or change implemented, if any:
11. Actions and methods used to solve the problem and meet the objectives:
12. Evaluation Strategies used to determine whether the objectives were met:
14. Lessons learned (conclusions and recommendations for practice):