Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
When members of Congress are elected to office, many, not all, seek leadership positions within the party. In other words, there are often two roles that congressional members hold: (1) representative, and (2) party leader. The most prominent leadership positions are: Speaker of the House, Majority leader, Minority leader, Majority Whip, Minority Whip. These positions exist in the House of Representatives as well as the Senate (Except for the position of Speaker). The purpose of these positions is to organize the party members to strategize legislative votes, priorities and overall agenda. The parties like their congressional members to remain loyal and unified. However, as we have discussed in the first chapter, individuals (including elected officials) maintain differing political ideologies, even if they are from the same political party. Consequently, party leaders have many things to contemplate as they enact and pursue legislation.
An analogy for better understanding would be myself in my role as a full-time college professor. I play various roles on campus. Primarily, I am an instructor of Political Science. However, I also undertake many administrative functions for the Political Science Department, serve on the Academic Senate, act as advisor to the Political Science Club etc…..Many of these duties are meant to service the teaching side of my duties and to better facilitate the mission the College attempts to achieve day in and day out. This division of labor duties is the same division of labor, but on a much larger scale, that members of congress undertake in their dual roles.
Remember, not all congressional members maintain leadership positions. The most ambitious and senior members assume these roles.
Your assignment is the following:
(1)Properly identify the current Majority Leader, Minority Leader, Majority Whip, and Minority Whip from both the House of Representatives and the Senate,
(2) Define and describe the functions of those primary leadership positions,
(3) State how many leadership positions there in fact are in both the House and the Senate. List all of the leadership roles.