Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
You can access the ebook for this at: https://instructors.coursesmart.com/9780840034717/firstsection email@example.com Psychology Interviewing MAKE SURE TO COMPLETE THE CHARTS, INCLUDE THREE PEER REVIEWED ARTICLES IN THE RESEARCH AND APA FORMAT. Complete activites and reflective paper (paper should be longest part).
Choose a role-play scenario from Activity 7.1 in your text, asking a friend to play one of the “client roles” listed in that section. Conduct a mock interview on that topic, video or audio taping the interview.
Following the interview, recreate and complete the checklist in Table 7.2 and complete the questionnaire in Activity 7.2. Locate at least three research articles published in peer-reviewed journals on the topic of reflecting thoughts and feelings in interviews. Since this is a classic technique, you may include classic or recent research.
Prepare a reflection paper that discusses your own progress in the appropriate use of questions. Then, address the following points in your paper:
• Did you remember to use attending skills before delving in any confrontation?
• Were you able to identify a discrepancy? If so, which kind of discrepancy did you identify?
• Did you find it easy or difficult to confront the client about any discrepancy you found?
• What additional insights or questions arose from the research articles you read on confrontation and discrepancies?