Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
West Nile Virus Diseases
Study the topic West Nile virus diseases in detail. Click here to view information provided about West Nile cases in the US and your state.
Also, click here to visit the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and read the research, diagnosis, prevention, resources, and understanding of the disease.
On the basis of your reading and analysis, create a 2- to 3-page report in a Microsoft Word document answering the following questions:
· How many cases of West Nile Virus were reported in your state based on the epidemiology data?
· What is the mode of transmission?
· What types of epidemiological studies would be most useful to help one gather data, descriptive or analytical studies, and why?
· What is the significance to your local community and the state community in relation to the disease?
· How can communities educate the public to reduce potential rates of disease?
· How can the community control the spread of the disease?
· What effect does the disease have on families?
· What specific health care agencies may also be involved, in addition to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)?
· What impact does this disease have on you after reading the websites? How can one be proactive in the community to raise awareness about the West Nile Virus and provide a health wellness program?
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.