Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
-APA FORMAT REQUIRED
John, a 46-year-old African American male presents for admission to your hospital for hemi colectomy for colon polyps. He is complaining of chronic back pain. Patient is on disability from work-related injury. History of two previous back surgeries with relief of numbness in RLE, but pain has not been relieved. His current medications include Methadone, Neurontin, and Norco. John states he takes Tylenol PM every night in addition to his prescribed medications. John is a smoker and smokes 1 PPD. John confides in you that he is considering a spinal cord stimulator for the chronic pain.
- What risk factors does John have for risk of opioid withdrawal during this hospitalization?
- Is there a stigma connected to being disabled and/or methadone?
- Does the nurse need to be concerned about acetaminophen use?
- What are the differences in acute and chronic pain?
- Jarvis, C. (2016). Physical examination & health assessment (7th ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Saunders.
- Chapter 10: Pain Assessment: The Fifth Vital Sign