Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
1. What skills and training did the brothers have and need for running Plato’s Diner? What would you have recommended they do to acquire these skills before they entered this business? (Chapter 1, skills; Chapter 7, training and development off and on the job) 2. Describe the brothers’ strategy in their business and their general approach to the human resource management function of their business. What are some problems whit this HRM approach given their strategy? (Chapter 1, past/present view of HRM; line managers’ responsibilities; Chapter 2, strategy)3. Examine the organization’s current organization chart (Exhibit B-1). What are some of the problems with this structure, and how does it impact employee behavior? (Chaoter2, structure)4. Examine the organization’s culture. What are the beliefs, values, and assumptions that drive this culture, and how does this culture impact employee behavior? (Chapter 2, culture)5. This is a family business where the brothers work 14-hours shifts, 7 days a week, and serve as cooks while the rest of the family pitches in to both operate and manage the restaurant. At the same time, waitresses clean and work the cash register. How might job analysis and job design help the family better understand the pros and cons of this approach? (Chapter 2, job analysis/job design)6. Dean and Chris had very different leadership styles and discipline techniques. How effective was Chris’s approach to discipline, and what recommendations would you have both Chris and Dean when disciplining employees? (Chapter 9, discipline)7. Describe the current compensation system used by Chris and Dean for the waitresses, bus boys, and dishwashers. How might you restructure the compensation system to better motivate employees given Chris and Deane’s business strategy? (Chapter 11, compensation management; Chapter 12, incentive pay)