Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
Select Case Vignette
You will select one of the three case vignettes to use for your final course project. The project will be a mock forensic assessment report incorporating the major topics from each module.
For this assignment, analyze the information provided in any of the provided case vignettes and begin to formulate hypotheses based on the referral questions.
Click here to download the case vignettes.
You can identify the referral question from the case vignette you choose. You might also consider the following referral questions in formulating your hypothesis:
• As a forensic mental health professional, what factors do you need to consider in your psychological testing for the forensic assessment report?
• What behavioral observations do you make about the client after reading the case vignette?
• What are your assessment options in working with the client?
• What standard and accepted psychological tests might you apply to your client in forensic settings?
• How will you recognize and evaluate your client’s offender behaviors associated with malingering and deception?
In a 1- to 2-page Microsoft Word document, address the following:
• Describe the case scenario you have selected.
• Identify the reason for a referral.
• Identify the purpose of the forensic assessment and report.
• Present your impressions of the client.
• Describe your professional role and relationship with the court and the third party requesting the assessment or evaluation.
• Explain the hypotheses you have formulated.