Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
Select one of the following theories that you feel best applies to treating the client in the case study:
3. Individual Psychology
Write a 750-1,000-word analysis of the case study using the theory you chose. Include the following in your analysis.
1. What concepts of the theory make it the most appropriate for the client in the case study?
2. Why did you choose this theory over the others?
3. What will be the goals of counseling and what intervention strategies are used to accomplish those goals?
4. Is the theory designed for short- or long-term counseling?
5. What will be the counselor’s role with this client?
6. What is the client’s role in counseling?
7. For what population(s) is this theory most appropriate? How does this theory address the social and cultural needs of the client?
8. What additional information might be helpful to know about this case?
9. What may be a risk in using this approach?