Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
According to Cherry(2016) Simple random sampling is “a subset of individuals that
are randomly selected from a population of interest”. In addition, it is the basic
sampling technique where we select a group of subjects (a sample) for study from a
larger group (a population). Each individual is chosen entirely by chance and each
member of the population has an equal chance of being included in the sample. A
sample is a smaller subset drawn from that larger population. Because the sample is
random, every single member of the group stands an equal chance of being selected to
be in the sample.
Why is random sampling important?
Random sampling is important because it helps cancel out the effects of unobserved
If you want to calculate the average height of people in a city and do your sampling in
an elementary school, you are not going to get a good estimate. This is because the
heights are conditional on a certain value of the unobserved factor “age”. So you do
not have the unconditional mean. To make sure that specific levels of the hundreds of
unobserved factors, like age, ethnicity, nutrition, gender, air quality, etc. are not
conditionalizing your measurement of height, you have to make sure that your sample
is collected in a way that on average, different levels of unobserved factors are
represented. As a result, your measurements are not conditional on any specific level
of any specific unobserved variable. The best way to do this is to use a random sample.
Problem/Prevention (Horton, 2015)
1. Time- needed to gather the full list of a specific population
2. Capital- necessary to retrieve and contact that list
3. Bias- that could occur when the sample set is not large enough to adequately
represent the full population.
I would suggest to raise money from businesses and organizations that the research
would affect to help conduct the study. In addition, I would make sure to set a
schedule and calendar that is conducive to the members in the research, conducting
the research, and organizing the data. In this way the planning and completion is
effective. Lastly, I would make sure that all areas of a population are even and
selected so that the set is large enough to represent a full population.