Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE15Order Now Free Inquiry
We got you covered for the whole semester.
1. Choose ONE of the following preventable adverse events options that may occur whilst a patient is in hospital:
a. Medications errors
b. Clinical management- failure to act
c. Hospital acquired infection
2. Write a critical evaluation of current research about adverse events in the acute environment. Note that the term critically evaluate “sometimes called critically analyse or review means to show the essence of something by breaking it down into it is components parts, examining each part in detail and explaining issues…”. It also means making connections and seeing relationships between information. The term critically evaluate also implies to weigh up strengths and weaknesses and judge the worth of the argument or position
3. Your essay MUST include the following components:
a. An opening paragraph that identifies the aim of the assignment (including ONE chosen adverse event from the list below)
b. A definition of an adverse event
c. A discussion of the prevalence of your chosen adverse event in an Australian hospital setting
d. An analysis of the identified topic’s effects or consequences on the patient, patient’s family and health care system
e. A critical evaluation ofTWO nursing strategies involving inter-professional practice that may be used to prevent the chosen adverse event
f. A discussion ofthe potential barriers in achieving the chosen identified strategies in a hospital setting
g. A discussion about how the nurse may overcome the potential barriers in a hospital setting to promote patient safety
h. A conclusion with a final paragraph summarising the central points of your essay.
i. A Reference list formatted to APA6 style.
j. Reference to a minimum of 10 journal articles no more than five years old.
● Word limits for all assignments needs to be strictly adhered to. The word limit for an assessment item includes in text citations, tables and quotations. The word limit does not include the reference list. Please note the marker will cease marking your submitted work once they have reached the allocated word limit.
● Ensure that you use scholarly literature(digitised readings, research articles, relevant Government reports and text books) that have been published in in the last 5 years.
Write in the third person and use academic languagethroughout